Consulting - Training - Interim Management
We promote your sales in a holistic way
Interim management for sales and sales leadership as a growth engine
We do not only find the solutions to your challenges, we implement them in your business for you.
Our interim managers bridge vacancies or implement projects in sales. Focused on management in sales, marketing and business development we assist you flexibly and competently as interim managers in your sales when it comes to:
- bridging vacancies in sales and business development.
- developing new business areas.
- implementing restructuring processes or relocating offices / production abroad.
- sales management / sales leadership.
- establishing new management offices or sales offices, sales organizations.
- making a company salable prior to sale.
- general management in our focus industries.
- short-notice handling of a major project / bulk order.
- accompanying the inter-generational transition (for example within a family ) for a certain time.
- management of key accounts.
- business development in order to conquer new markets.
triup Interim Management
We are characterized by an extremely high flexibility. Our interim managers bridge your vacancies in sales or sales management. You take on projects that increase your sales and profits and conquer new markets. They negotiate sales orders with large customers. triup Interim Managers are diverse and add value. Even your operational business or your sales team may be led on a time or project basis as required.
Background Information on Interim Management
Interim management refers to the temporary use of an executive to implement defined tasks. The interim manager passes on his expertise to you thus strengthening the operational level. The main application areas for interim managers are the hierarchy levels 1 to 3, which means the board, the top management, the department heads or the team / group management.
Interim management is already established in the U.S. and in the UK as a firm offer in the market. In Germany, more and more companies of all sizes temporarily take advantage of the knowledge of specialists. The extreme flexibility, the defined budget framework and the specific knowledge of their industry make the interim manager an ideal temporal management option.